HOW CAN I SELL MY PROPERTY WITHOUT AN ESTATE AGENT? You may be asking yourself this question, as it may potentially save a load of money if you didn’t have to pay an estate agent commission. So, here are the ingredients for selling your house or flat.
1. A correct written description of your property, with measurements and attractive photographs, normally about 12 shots.
2. A floor plan , ideally 3D so that a buyer can visualise your layout.
3. The correct marketing price, comparing yours to other similar properties.
4. An advertising platform such as RIGHTMOVE, ZOOPLA or ON THE MARKET, who are PROPERTY PORTALS, specialising in selling homes in the UK.
5.Buyers enquires are emailed via these platforms, and they need to be answered quickly, so that viewings on your home can be arranged.
6.Then you need to agree a price with a willing buyer who can prove they have the finance in place.
7. Finally, find a solicitor and give them all your details, and your buyers details and off you go!
So, NOT SO EASY , you may be thinking? SUGGESTION…. Check out our DO IT YOURSELF package on our Selling Options page. For just £750.00 plus Vat , we can do all of the above, and you still have control, A VERY CHEAP FEE, and JOB DONE without the hassle!